Click here to check out
The Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

damn cell phone!

I lost my cell phone today; I'm pretty sure it slipped out of my pocket and dropped between the seat cushions when I got up to exit the train on my way home from work. I was planning on getting a new one anyway, but now I'll have to find all those phone numbers again. I called the phone a few times hoping somebody had found it and would answer it, but nothing. Probably because I always leave it in courtesy mode. Dammit!

I spent much of the evening trying to track it down, to no avail, and shopping for a new phone online at the Verizon Wireless site. I'll have to check them out in the store because none of them jumped out at me. Anyways, this will be my only post today I'm afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home