Click here to check out
The Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

bush, mao and nicholas kristof

I think Dubya is an awful president and I hold him responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 2000 soldiers in Iraq. Nonetheless, I wouldn't hesitate to praise him if he did something right. Similarly, I don't have a problem with people praising the good actions of a murderous dictator like Mao. My problem is with leftists like Kristof who search for the tiniest undigested kernel of corn in the turds of their favorite totalitarian and praise its tastiness after a single discovery.

I take seriously the postings of my co-blogger when he notes the role of Mao in the defense of the Chinese from the depredations of the Japanese in the early to mid-twentieth century, but Kristof isn't looking for nuance, he's looking for that tasty kernel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home