Click here to check out
The Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

night stalker cancelled

Dark Horizon reports:
Executive producer Frank Spotnitz broke the news yesterday, saying "It is with regret that I confirm 'Night Stalker' has been canceled". ABC confirmed it will start airing alternate programming this week with a permanent replacement likely be announced shortly.

Overall, "Night Stalker" averaged 5.53 million viewers for its first five airings, making it the network's least-watched series.
As a kid, I was a big fan of the original series. I never watched the new one because the premise, a re-make instead of a follow up, never appealed to me, even though the show had the delectable Gabrielle Union as a co-star. I think there would have been so many excellent possibilities if the lead character had been the son of the original character, perhaps investigating his father's mysterious disappearance. Oh well! I think there is an episode coming up still so maybe I will see it before it goes off the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home