Click here to check out
The Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

where the hell have i been?

Well, I'm back. I've just been too danged busy lately, but things are settling down and I should be able to resume posting somewhat regularly. The trip to China back in September put me way behind all my other responsibilities when I got back, and work's been abnormally hectic as well, so there you have it.

One thing I've been doing during this absence is EATING - this became glaringly obvious when I hopped on the scale yesterday and noticed I weighed 175.5 lbs - that's one hundred seventy-five point five frickin' pounds! A new record for me. I have since committed myself to a weight loss program, with a goal of losing 20 lbs in 20 weeks. I believe it is achievable yet difficult. I am going to stick to an Atkins-type lunch, and Zone-type breakfast, dinner, and snacks. I will keep you posted on a weekly basis. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home