Click here to check out
The Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

Monday, May 30, 2005

socks

Do you ever find yourself attempting to pull a matching pair of socks from your drawer, and the best you can do is find an almost-matching pair? For example, I have many of those ankle-length white athletic socks; on one brand, the elastic band is maybe 2mm wider than on another brand. In a case like this, will you wear these pretenders to pair-hood? I can’t do it. Even though nobody will know the difference, and even though my feet won’t be able to physically detect the difference, I just can’t do it. I’ll know in my mind that I am wearing an unbalanced pair, and it will bother me. I’ll empty the drawer to search for a bona fide pair, continuing my quest into the laundry basket if necessary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

It's called "obsessive-compulsive disorder". Get help.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home