Click here to check out
The Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

screw the shampoo: week 4

(Note: if you've been following this intriguing thread, and I have no doubt that you have, you should note that there is no "week 3" post; this is the first one since week 2.)

Well, yesterday marked the end of my fourth week of sticking it to Big Shampoo! (Or Small Shampoo, for that matter.) Neither cleanser nor conditioner has made contact with my rebellious scalp for all this time, just a daily rinse with warm water during my morning shower.

I have to say, the results are even better than I expected. I no longer experience any itching. My hair feels extremely well conditioned, but not excessively oily. On the downside, there is still a bit of flaking when I scratch my head. At this point, though, I am highly motivated to go the full six weeks, and likely well beyond that point.

One other note: my hair is about two weeks past the point where I would normally have it cut. In the past, it would start to get a bit unruly at 5 or 6 weeks and that would be my cue to schedule an appointment. It hasn't reached the unruly point yet, another plus.

As an aside, I apologize for my lack of posts lately. I've been frantically busy at both work and home, and I've barely had time to read any blogs let alone post. Hopefully things will calm down soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home